Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I will miss you

DJ Jen, for personal reasons, is putting the Mix Tape on indefinite hiatus. I am trying to believe it is not because I have this thing of messing with her mix-tapes.

But I am seriously going to miss the mix-tapes. I never thought I was a DJ but going back down memory lane was fun. That is what I am going to focus on this week. Missing the days gone by....


And remembering those that went before we were ready to let them leave. Cause Jen you are a legend, if only in my own mind.



Last but never least, my Jimmy....




Jen we will be friends for as long as you take my e-mails and Facebook posts. Thank you for always letting me play even when I completely messed up the mix tape. One of these days we will meet for that Margarita and enjoy that Last Mango.


My Skewed View

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!